- Rutland County Farmers Market. Located in Depot Park, in downtown Rutland, VT. You can shop at the market on Saturdays from 9am-2pm, and Tuesdays’ from 3pm-6pm; spring, summer, and fall – May 7th through October 29th. We are open rain or shine. Parking is FREE, so come meet your friends and neighbors to shop at the Rutland County Farmers’ Market!
- Whitehall Farmers Market. Located at the Boulevard Park across from the canal in Whitehall, New York. Stop by and check it out. Call to learn more about its selection of fruits, crafts, vegetables, local specialties and organic food. Hours are Late May-October Tuesday, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Brandon Farmers’ Market Central Park, Route 7 • FRIDAYS 9 am-2 pm. Find fresh veggies, hand knit wool and mohair items, jewelry, crafts, paintings, maple syrup, honey, home baked goods, jams and jellies, fresh and dried flowers. Market runs May 28-Oct. 8
- Ludlow Farmers Market.The Ludlow Farmers Market, Inc. is held on the Okemo Mountain School Front Lawn at 53 Main St. in Ludlow, VT. Every Friday, from May 28th, 2010 to October 8th, 2010; 4-7 pm. RAIN OR SHINE.
- Rutland Indoor Winter Farmers Market. Located at the Rutland Area Food Co-op on Saturdays, 10am to 2pm, November 5- April 30. 77 Wales Street, at the intersection of Wales & Washington in downtown Rutland, VT. Farmers, crafters, hot food vendors, and live music fill the old Shrine Theater space with good cheer, great taste, and wonderful company. See you there!
Retail and Farmstands:
- Rutland Area Food Co-op. The Co-op is a community-owned and operated business committed to improving the quality of life for people in the Rutland Region. Located at 77 Wales St. in Rutland, bringing you the best whole, local, organic and natural foods 7 days a week.
- Patties Patch. Located 1/8th of a mile from the NY/VT boarder. Open from the middle of May to the end of October with everything from flowers to maple syrup. The owner Patricia Sbardella, runs it with the help of her family. 12072 state route 4, Whitehall, NY 12887. 8:00am – 6:00pm 7 days a week.
- Boardman Hill Farm Stand. April through December, you can visit 7 days a week at the farmstand at 399 West Street in Rutland.
- Pleasant Valley Foods. Pleasant Valley Foods is a family owned and operated business located in Proctorsville, Vermont in the foothills of Okemo Mountain. Pleasant Valley Foods offers fresh produce in a temperature controlled room to maximize freshness. 2568 Route 103, Proctorsville, Vt. Sunday 10-4
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 9-6, Friday 9-8, Tuesday – CLOSED.
- Wallingford Country Store & Deli. Located in downtown Wallingford VT at 137 N Main St. They have all necessary convenience store items, deli counter and is a Vermont State Liquor Outlet – so they have a great selection of wine and cheese that goes great with our bread! (802) 446-2352.